Allows you to apply a cosmetic effect on a recorded still image to make a person in the image look better; for example, retouching for smoother skin, larger eyes or slimmer face. You can set the effects from level 0 to 10. The effected file is saved as a new file. The original image is retained as is.
- Touch (Playback) to switch to playback mode.
- Touch (Beauty Effect).
- Select a face that you want to apply a cosmetic effect.
- Select the desired effect and perform retouching according to the operation method in each mode.
Retouch the image to change the skin color to the desired effect.
Retouch the image to remove age spots and wrinkles from the skin.
Retouch the image to suppress the oily skin look.
Retouch the image to enlarge the eyes.
Retouch the image to make the slim face.
To use multiple effects continuously, select a different effect after setting the first effect.
- You cannot use [Beauty Effect] for the following images
- You cannot apply a cosmetic effect on an extremely small face in the image.
- To apply a cosmetic effect on more than one face, select a previously-saved image file processed by a cosmetic effect, then select another face to apply that effect.
- The cosmetic effect may not produce a satisfactory result in the case of some images.