Digital Still Camera DSC-HX80
The charge lamp on the product flashes when charging the battery pack.
- Make sure that the battery is NP-BX1.
- Remove the battery pack and then reinsert it into the product.
- Batteries which have not been used for more than a year may have deteriorated.
- Charging has paused temporarily because the camera is not within the appropriate temperature range.
- This phenomenon occurs when you charge the battery pack in an extremely hot or cold location. The optimum temperature for charging the battery pack is between 10 °C and 30 °C (50 °F and 86 °F).