Auto Obj. Framing (still image)
When this product detects and shoots faces, macro shooting subjects or subjects that are tracked by [Lock-on AF], the product automatically trims the image into an appropriate composition, and then saves it. Both the original and the trimmed images are saved. The trimmed image is recorded in the same size as the original image size.
- MENU → (Camera Settings) → [Auto Obj. Framing] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Does not trim images.
- Automatically trims images into an appropriate composition.
- The trimmed image may not be the best possible composition, depending on the shooting conditions.
- [Auto Obj. Framing] cannot be set when using zoom functions other than the optical zoom.
- [Auto Obj. Framing] cannot be set when [Quality] is set to [RAW] or [RAW & JPEG].