Sets the method for switching the display between Electronic Viewfinder and the screen.
- MENU → (Custom Settings) → [FINDER/MONITOR] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- When you look into the Electronic Viewfinder, the display is switched to the Electronic Viewfinder automatically.
- You can assign the [FINDER/MONITOR] function to your preferred key. MENU → (Custom Settings) → [Custom Key(Shoot.)] → set [Finder/Monitor Sel.] to the preferred key.
- To turn off automatic switching of the display using the eye sensor, set [FINDER/MONITOR] to [Viewfinder(Manual)] or [Monitor(Manual)].
- When the Electronic Viewfinder is pushed down, the images are always displayed on the screen regardless of the [FINDER/MONITOR] setting.