Disconnecting the product from the computer
Disconnects the USB connection between this product and the computer.
Perform the procedures from step 1 to 2 below before performing the following operations:
- Disconnecting the USB cable.
- Removing a memory card.
- Turning off the product.
- Click (Safely remove USB Mass Storage Device) on the taskbar.
- Click the displayed message.
- For Mac computers, drag and drop the icon of the memory card or the drive icon in the “Trash” icon. The product is disconnected from the computer.
- For Windows 7/Windows 8 computers, the disconnect icon may not appear. In that case, you can skip steps 1 and 2 above.
- Do not remove a micro USB cable from this product while the access lamp is illuminated. The data may be damaged.