You can check the focus by enlarging the image before shooting.
- MENU → (Camera Settings) → [Focus Magnifier].
- Press the center of the control wheel to enlarge the image and select the position you want to enlarge using up/down/left/right side of the control wheel.
- Each time you press the center, the magnification scale will switch.
- Confirm the focus.
- Press the shutter button fully down to shoot the image.
- You can adjust the focus while an image is magnified. The [Focus Magnifier] function will be canceled when the shutter button is pressed halfway.
- You can record images while an image is enlarged, but the product records a full-display image.
- The [Focus Magnifier] function will be canceled after shooting.
- You can set how long the image is to be shown magnified by selecting MENU → (Custom Settings) → [Focus Magnif. Time].