Write Date (still image)
Sets whether to record a shooting date on the still image.
- MENU → (Custom Settings) → [Write Date] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Records a shooting date.
- Does not record a shooting date.
- If you shoot images with the date once, you cannot delete the date from the images later.
- The dates are doubly printed if you set the product to print dates when printing the images using PCs or printers.
- The recorded time of the image cannot be superimposed on the image.
- [Write Date] cannot be set when [Quality] is set to [RAW] or [RAW & JPEG].