Playing back images
Plays back the recorded images.
- Press the (Playback) button to switch to the playback mode.
- Select the image with the control wheel.
- You can rotate the image by pressing the Fn (Function) button. Press the Fn (Function) button and then the center button to rotate the image counter-clockwise. The image rotates each time you press the center. Once you have rotated an image, it remains rotated even after the product is turned off.
- The product creates an image database file on a memory card to record and play back images. An image that is not registered in the image database file may not be played back correctly. To play back images shot using other devices, register those images to the image database file using MENU → [Setup] → [Recover Image DB].
- You cannot rotate the movies.
- You may not be able to rotate images shot using other products.
- When viewing rotated images on a computer, the images may be displayed in their original orientation depending on the software.