Allows you to select the desired image processing. You can adjust exposure (shutter speed and aperture) as you like with [Creative Style], unlike with [Scene Selection] where the product adjusts the exposure.
- MENU → (Camera Settings) → [Creative Style] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- For shooting various scenes with rich gradation and beautiful colors.
- The saturation and contrast are heightened for shooting striking images of colorful scenes and subjects such as flowers, spring greenery, blue sky, or ocean views.
- For capturing skin in a soft tone, ideally suited for shooting portraits.
- The saturation, contrast, and sharpness are heightened for shooting vivid and crisp scenery. Distant landscapes also stand out more.
- For shooting the beautiful red of the setting sun.
- Black & White:
- For shooting images in black and white monotone.
To set [Contrast], [Saturation] and [Sharpness]
[Contrast], [Saturation], and [Sharpness] can be adjusted for each image style preset such as [Standard] and [Landscape]. Select an item to be set by pressing the right/left side of the control wheel, then set the value using the top/bottom side of the control wheel.
- The higher the value selected, the more the difference of light and shadow is accentuated, and the bigger the effect on the image.
- The higher the value selected, the more vivid the color. When a lower value is selected, the color of the image is restrained and subdued.
- Adjusts the sharpness. The higher the value selected, the more the contours are accentuated, and the lower the value selected, the more the contours are softened.
- [Standard] is selected when using the following functions:
- [Intelligent Auto]
- [Superior Auto]
- [Scene Selection]
- [Picture Effect] is set to other than [Off].
- When [Creative Style] is set to [Black & White], [Saturation] cannot be adjusted.