Shoots images continuously while you press and hold down the shutter button.
- MENU→ (Camera Settings) → [Drive Mode] → [Cont. Shooting].
- Continuous shooting is unavailable in the following situations:
- The shooting mode has been set to [Sweep Panorama].
- The shooting mode is set to [Scene Selection] and a scene other than [Sports Action] is selected.
- The [Picture Effect] is set to [Soft Focus], [HDR Painting], [Rich-tone Mono.], [Miniature], [Watercolor], or [Illustration].
- The [DRO/Auto HDR] is set to [Auto HDR].
- [ISO] is set to [Multi Frame NR].
- [Smile Shutter] is being used.
- To hold the focus and exposure during burst, change the following settings.
- Set [Focus Mode] to [Continuous AF].