Selecting a picture and sound setting suitable for the content
You can select a preset picture and sound setting (e.g. [Auto], [Cinema], [Sports]) that suits the content.
Press the HOME button, then select [Settings].
Select [System Settings] → [Scene Select] → the desired option.
- Automatically selects the scene based on the viewing content.
- [Auto (24p Sync)]
- Automatically selects “Cinema” for 24Hz signal content. Behaves as “Auto” for all other signals.
- Turn off Scene Select for general content.
- Optimal picture and sound for watching movies.
- Optimal picture and sound for watching sports.
- Optimal sound for listening to music.
- Optimal picture for watching animation.
- Optimal picture for viewing photos. This setting will apply to 1080i/p (50/60Hz) and 480/576p formats only. (1080i/p (50Hz) and 576p are available depending on your region/country.)
- Optimal picture and sound for playing video games.
- Optimal picture for viewing tables and characters.