- The wireless network connection quality varies depending on the distance or obstacles (e.g. wall) between the TV and the wireless router (access point), environmental interference, and the quality of the wireless router (access point). In this case, use a wired connection for the Internet, or try the 5GHz band.
- The 5GHz band may not be supported depending on your region/country. If the 5GHz band is not supported, the TV can only connect to a wireless router (access point) using the 2.4GHz band.
- Check the installation location of the TV and wireless router (access point). Signal condition may be affected for the following reasons.
- - Other wireless devices, microwaves, fluorescent lights, etc., are placed nearby.
- - There are floors or walls between the wireless router (access point) and TV.
- If the problem persists even after checking the above, try making a wired LAN connection.
- While [Wi-Fi Direct] is set to [On], you cannot connect to a wireless router (or access point) at 5GHz. Set [Wi-Fi Direct] to [Off]. Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] → [Network] → [Wi-Fi Direct] → [Off].
- Quality depends on the original video provided by the video content provider and your connection bandwidth.
- Video quality and picture size depend on broadband speed and delivery by content providers.
- Quality depends on the original content provided by the video content provider and your connection bandwidth.
- Due to the nature of Internet video, not all videos will contain sound.
- Check that the LAN cable or AC power cord (mains lead) of the router/modem* has been connected properly.
* Your router/modem must be set in advance to connect to the Internet. Contact your Internet service provider for router/modem settings.
- Try using apps later. The app content provider’s server may be out of service.
- Perform [Factory Settings] to restore the TV to the factory setting. Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] → [System Settings] → [General Set-up] → [Factory Settings] → [Yes] → [Yes].
- IPv6 may not be available, in which case set IPv6 to off. Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] → [Network] → [IPv6 Set-up] → [Set up IPv6 connection] → [No].