3D Picture/Glasses Symptoms
- If two pictures are displayed side-by-side, press the 3D button repeatedly until [3D (Side-by-Side)] appears. If two pictures are displayed one above the other, press the 3D button repeatedly until [3D (Over-Under)] appears.
- (When using the Touchpad Remote Control, press the Control Bar (), slide to highlight the 3D button, press the touchpad, slide the touchpad to highlight [3D (Side-by-Side)] or [3D (Over-Under)], then press the touchpad.)
- If the [3D Display] screen appears and 3D pictures are not displayed, turn off the device that plays 3D content and turn it on again.
- Perceived 3D effect may vary from person to person.
- Black bars appear on both sides of the screen in order to process 3D signals for the simulated 3D display mode or when adjusting the depth of 3D pictures in [3D Depth Adjustment].
- Set to manually turn the 3D display on or off. Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] → [Display] → [3D Settings] → [Auto 3D] → [Off].
- Deactivate the [3D Signal Notification] setting. Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] → [Display] → [3D Settings] → [3D Signal Notification] → [Off].