Playing Content on a PC
You can play photo/music/video files stored on a server (e.g. PC) that is connected to the same home network that the TV is connected to.
Connect the TV to your home network, following the steps in “Connecting to the Internet.”
Press the button to jump to the title list. Then, press the button again to go to “Connecting to the Internet” for details.
(When using the Touchpad Remote Control, press the touchpad. Then, press the touchpad again to go to “Connecting to the Internet” for details.)
Press the HOME button, then select [Apps].
Select [All Apps] → [Media Player] → [Photo], [Music] or [Video] → the server containing the file to play → the folder or file from the list.
If you select a folder, select the desired file.
To check the supported file formats
- The server is required to be DLNA-certified (e.g. VAIO).
- Depending on the file, playback may not be possible even when using the supported formats.
- Only panoramic JPEG files in the following horizontal/vertical sizes can be scrolled. (If the JPEG file is edited on a PC, etc., scrolling may not be possible.)
- - For horizontal scroll: 4912/1080, 7152/1080, 3424/1920, 4912/1920, 12416/1856, 8192/1856, 5536/2160, 3872/2160, 10480/4096, 11520/1080
- - For vertical scroll: 1080/4912, 1080/7152, 1920/3424, 1920/4912, 1856/12416, 1856/8192, 2160/5536, 2160/3872, 4096/10480, 1080/11520
- [Face Zoom] and [Zoom and Crop] in the option menu of [Cropping] may not work for some image files.