Using the TV Guide Search Function
You can search for information on TV programmes, and cast/crew details.
- As of March 2014, this function is available in the following regions/countries.
Czech Rep. / Denmark / Germany / Switzerland / Austria / United Kingdom / Ireland / Spain / France / Italy / Netherlands / Belgium / Luxembourg / Norway / Poland / Russia / Slovakia / Finland / Sweden / New Zealand / Australia / United States / Canada / Brazil
- Guide and Search can launch only when [GUIDE Key Behaviour] is [Launch Guide and Search].
Connect to a broadband Internet connection.
Press the button to jump to the title list. Then, press the button again to go to “Connecting to the Internet” for details.
(When using the Touchpad Remote Control, press the touchpad. Then, press the touchpad again to go to “Connecting to the Internet” for details.)
Press the HOME button, then select [Channel].
Displays detailed information about TV programmes.
To return to the last viewed source, press the RETURN button a few times.
To search for TV programmes by entering a keyword.
You can select [Event Search] from the Options menu to search for TV programmes by entering a keyword (title, etc.).
To change the display to the Programme guide by pressing the GUIDE button or GUIDE icon
You can set up the Programme guide as follows:
Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] → [System Settings] → [General Set-up] → [GUIDE Key Behaviour] → [Launch Guide and Search].
You can also select [Launch Guide] from the Options menu to change to the Broadcast Programme Guide.
- If the displayed channel differs from the selected channel, select [Assign Programme] by pressing the OPTIONS button, then select the desired channel from the channel list. If the desired channel is not in the list, search by entering a keyword (broadcaster name). This function is not available on channels on a set-top box.
- While displaying the Programme guide, by pressing the OPTIONS button, you can create a favourite channel list, or switch between the Digital/Sat/Set-top box programme guides.
Digital/Sat/Set-top box programme guide switching is only available on satellite-compatible models or IR Blaster compatible models.
- A TV programme will appear blank if no data is contained in a channel.
- Channel information may not be displayed correctly.