Wireless Subwoofer (Optional)
You can use the optional Wireless Subwoofer SWF-BR100 to extend the bass response of the TV’s sound.
Connect the Wireless Transceiver supplied with the Wireless Subwoofer SWF-BR100 to use the Wireless Subwoofer.
Making a Connection
Connect the audio cable (supplied) to the Wireless Transceiver.
Connect the other end of the audio cable to the AUDIO OUT/ jack (socket) of the TV.
Connect the Wireless Transceiver to the USB () port of the TV.
[Headphone/Audio Out] is automatically set to [Subwoofer].
Position the Wireless Subwoofer and connect it to the AC power.
It is recommended that the Wireless Subwoofer be placed as close as possible to the TV.
- When the Wireless Transceiver is disconnected, [Headphone/Audio Out] is automatically restored to its original setting.
- For details on how to set up the Wireless Subwoofer, refer to the instruction manual supplied with the Wireless Subwoofer.
Press the HOME button, then select [Settings].
Select [Sound] → [Wireless Subwoofer].
The recommended values for your TV have already been set.
- [Subwoofer Level]
- Adjusts the volume level of the Wireless Subwoofer.
- [Cut Off Frequency]
- Adjusts the cut off frequency of the Wireless Subwoofer. All frequencies below the cut off frequency are output to the Wireless Subwoofer instead of the TV speakers.
- Sets the phase polarity.
Select the setting based on your preference.
- Sets the power control method of the Wireless Subwoofer.
When you do not use the Wireless Subwoofer, select [Off].
You can also set this option using the Options menu.
- Resets the Wireless Subwoofer settings to their initial values.