The following descriptions are important for using your “WALKMAN.” Be sure to follow the instructions below.
  • Be sure not to short-circuit the terminals of your “WALKMAN” with metallic objects.

  • Do not pour water or put any foreign object in your “WALKMAN.” Doing so may cause fire or electric shock.
    If this occurs, turn off your “WALKMAN” immediately, disconnect the USB cable from your “WALKMAN,” and consult your nearest Sony dealer or Sony Service Center.

  • Do not place your “WALKMAN” in fire.

  • Do not take apart or remodel your “WALKMAN.” Doing so can result in electric shock. Consult your nearest Sony dealer or Sony Service Center for exchange of rechargeable batteries, internal checks or repair.

  • Do not put any heavy object on top of your “WALKMAN” or apply a strong shock to your “WALKMAN.” It may cause a malfunction or damage.