The following descriptions are important for using your Walkman. Be sure to follow the instructions below.
  • Be sure not to short-circuit the terminals of your Walkman with metallic objects.

  • Do not pour water or put any foreign object in your Walkman. Doing so may cause fire or electric shock.
    If this occurs, turn off the Walkman immediately, disconnect the USB cable from the Walkman, and consult your nearest Sony dealer or Sony Service Center.

  • Do not place your Walkman in fire.

  • Do not take apart or remodel your Walkman. Doing so can result in electric shock. Consult your nearest Sony dealer or Sony Service Center for exchange of rechargeable batteries, internal checks or repair.

  • Do not put any heavy object on top of your Walkman or apply a strong shock to the Walkman. It may cause a malfunction or damage.