Allows you to shoot with the exposure adjusted automatically (both the shutter speed and the aperture value).You can set shooting functions such as [ISO], [Creative Style] and [D-Range Opt.].
- Set the mode dial to P (Program Auto).
- Set the shooting functions to your desired settings.
- Adjust the focus and shoot the subject.
You can change the shutter speed and aperture (F-value) combination by rotating the front/rear dial, without changing the appropriate exposure that is set by this product. This function is available when you do not use the flash.
- “P” on the screen changes to “P*” when you turn the front/rear dial.
- To cancel program shift, turn the front/rear dial to return the indication to “P”.
- According to the brightness of the environment, the program shift may not be used.
- Set the shooting mode to another one than “P” or turn off the power to cancel the setting you made.
- When the brightness changes, the aperture (F value) and shutter speed also change while maintaining the shift amount.