You can check the focus by enlarging the image before shooting.
- MENU → (Camera Settings) → [Focus Magnifier].
- Press on the center of the control wheel to enlarge the image and select the position you want to enlarge using up/down/left/right side of the control wheel.
- Confirm the focus.
- Press the shutter button fully down to shoot the image.
- Each time you press in the center, the magnifier scaling changes.
- When focusing manually, you can adjust the focus while an image is magnified.
- The [Focus Magnifier] function will be released when the shutter button is pressed halfway.
- You can record images while an image is enlarged, but the product records a full-display image.
- The [Focus Magnifier] function will be released after shooting.