Shoots three images, each with different degrees of brightness according to the selected settings of white balance, color temperature and color filter.
- MENU → (Camera Settings) → [Drive Mode] → [WB bracket].
- Select the desired mode using the right/left side of the control wheel.
Menu item details
- White Balance Bracket: Lo (default setting):
- Records a series of three images with small changes in the white balance.
- White Balance Bracket: Hi:
- Records a series of three images with large changes in the white balance.
- The last shot is shown on the Auto Review.