You can record a total of three images, each at a different degree of D-Range Optimizer value.
- MENU → (Camera Settings) → [Drive Mode] → [DRO Bracket].
- Select the desired mode using the right/left side of the control wheel.
Menu item details
- DRO Bracket: Lo (default setting):
- Records a series of three images with small changes in the D-Range Optimizer value.
- DRO Bracket: Hi:
- Records a series of three images with large changes in the D-Range Optimizer value.
- The last shot is shown on the Auto Review.