Audio Rec Level
You can adjust the audio recording level while checking the level meter.
- MENU → (Camera Settings) → [Audio Rec Level] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Turns up the audio recording level.
- Turns down the audio recording level.
Resets the audio recording level to the default setting.
- Regardless of the [Audio Rec Level] settings, the limiter always operates.
- [Audio Rec Level] is available only when the shooting mode is set to Movie.
- The [Audio Rec Level] settings are applied for both the internal microphone and the (Microphone) terminal input.
- Use a headphone and adjust the audio level by checking the actual sound.
- When you record audio movies with loud volumes, set [Audio Rec Level] to a lower sound level. Doing so enables you to record more realistic audio. When you record audio movies with lower volumes, set [Audio Rec Level] to a greater sound level to make the sound easier to hear.