You can specify in advance on the memory card which still images you want to print out later.
- MENU → (Playback) → [Specify Printing] → desired setting.
Menu item details
Selects images to order printing.
(1) Select an image and press on the center of the control wheel. A mark is displayed in the check box. To cancel the selection, press and delete the mark.
(2) Repeat step 1 to print other images.
(3) MENU → [OK] → on the center.
Clears all DPOF marks.
You can set whether to print the date on images registered with DPOF marks.
(1) Select [On] or [Off] → [Enter] in [Date Imprint].
- You cannot add the DPOF mark to the following files:
- RAW images