One-touch connection with an NFC-enabled Android smartphone (NFC One-touch remote)
You can connect this product and an NFC-enabled Android smartphone with one touch, without performing a complex setup operation.
- Activate the NFC function of the smartphone.
- Switch this product to shooting mode.
- The NFC function is available only when the (N mark) is displayed on the screen.
- Touch the product to the smartphone.
The smartphone and the product are connected, and “PlayMemories Mobile” launches on the smartphone.
- Touch the smartphone to the product for 1-2 seconds until “PlayMemories Mobile” launches.
NFC is a technology that enables short-range wireless communication between various devices, such as mobile phones or IC tags, etc. NFC makes data communication simpler with just a touch on the designated touch-point.
- NFC (Near Field Communication) is an international standard of short-range wireless communication technology.
- If you cannot make a connection, do as the following:
- Launch “PlayMemories Mobile” on your smartphone, and then move the smartphone slowly toward the (N mark) of this product.
- If the smartphone is in a case, remove it.
- If the product is in a case, remove it.
- Check whether the NFC function is activated on your smartphone.
- When [Airplane Mode] is set to [On], you cannot connect this product and the smartphone. Set [Airplane Mode] to [Off].
- If this product and the smartphone are connected when the product is in playback mode, the displayed image is sent to the smartphone.