Installing “PlayMemories Home”
- Using the Internet browser on your computer, go to the following URL, then click [Install] → [Run].
If “PMB” (Picture Motion Browser) supplied with a product that was purchased before 2011 has already been installed on the computer, “PMB” will be overwritten by “PlayMemories Home.” Some “PlayMemories Home” functions differ from those of “PMB,” but please use “PlayMemories Home.”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- For details on “PlayMemories Home,” refer to Help of “PlayMemories Home.”
HintWhen you connect this product to a computer, some functions may be added to “PlayMemories Home.” If “PlayMemories Home” has already been installed on your computer, we recommend that you connect this product and your computer once.
A: To the USB jack of the computer
B: To the multi-connector
- Log on as Administrator.
- It may be necessary to restart your computer. When the restart confirmation message appears, restart the computer following the instructions on the screen.
- DirectX may be installed depending on your computer’s system environment.