Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera ILCE-7/ILCE-7R
- The following marks are trademarks of Sony Corporation.
(, , “Memory Stick”, , “Memory Stick PRO”, , “Memory Stick Duo”, , “Memory Stick PRO Duo”, , “Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo”, , “Memory Stick XC-HG Duo”, , “Memory Stick Micro”, , “MagicGate”, “PhotoTV HD”, “InfoLITHIUM”, “PlayMemories Online”, “PlayMemories Online” logo, “PlayMemories Home”, “PlayMemories Home” logo, “PlayMemories Mobile”, “PlayMemories Mobile” logo)
- “Blu-ray Disc™” and “Blu-ray™” are trademarks of the Blu-ray Disc Association.
- “AVCHD Progressive” and “AVCHD Progressive” logotype are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation.
- Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
- HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.
- Microsoft, Windows, DirectX and Windows Vista are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Mac and Mac OS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
- iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems Inc.
- iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Intel, Pentium and Intel Core are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation.
- SDXC logo is a trademark of SD-3C, LLC.
- Android and Google Play are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc.
- Wi-Fi, the Wi-Fi logo, Wi-Fi PROTECTED SET-UP are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- The N Mark is a trademark or registered trademark of NFC Forum, Inc. in the United States and in other countries.
- DLNA and DLNA CERTIFIED are trademarks of Digital Living Network Alliance.
- “PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
- Eye-Fi is a trademark of Eye-Fi Inc.
- In addition, system and product names used in this manual are, in general, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective developers or manufacturers. However, the ™ or ® marks are not used in all cases in this manual.