Audio Level Display
Sets whether to display the audio level on the screen.
- MENU→(Custom Settings) → [Audio Level Display] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- On (default setting):
- Displays the audio level.
- Does not display the audio level.
- The audio level is not displayed in the following situations:
- When [Audio Recording] is set to [Off].
- When DISP (Display Setting) is set to [No Disp. Info.].
- Set the shooting mode to [Movie]. You can see the audio level before recording only in movie recording mode.