Cont. Shooting Settings
You can select Single Shooting or Continuous Shooting as the shooting mode.
- MENU - (Cont. Shooting Settings) - desired mode
(Single Shooting)(Default setting):
Shoots a single image.
Shoots up to 3 frames and up to approximately 1 frame per second when you continue to hold down the shutter button.
- [Flash] is set to [Off].
- When recording with the self-timer, a series of up to 5 images is recorded.
- The recording interval becomes longer, depending on the setting for the image size.
- [Focus], [White Balance], and [Exposure Compensation] are adjusted for the first image, and these settings are also used for other images.
- When internal memory or a memory card is full, the burst stops.