You can enlarge the image being played back.
- Set the camera to playback mode.
- Press the T button of the W/T (zoom) button during still image playback.
- Adjust the position using / / / on the control button.
- The frame in the lower left of the image shows which part of the total image is being displayed.
Change the zoom scale with the W/T (zoom) button.
- Press the T button to zoom in, W button to zoom out.
To save enlarged images
You can save an enlarged image by using the trimming function.
Press MENU - [Retouch] - [Trimming (Resize)].