Viewing an image on a Standard Definition (SD) TV
You can view images recorded on the camera in standard picture quality by connecting the camera to a Standard Definition (SD) TV. Refer also to the operating instructions supplied with the TV.
- Turn off the power of the camera and the TV.
- Connect the USB / A/V OUT terminal (A) and audio/video input jacks on the TV (B) using the dedicated A/V cable VMC-15CSR1 (sold separately) (C).
- Turn on the TV and set the input.
- Press ON/OFF (Power) button, then set the camera to playback mode.
Images shot with the camera appear on the TV. Select the desired image with the control button.
- When using the camera abroad, it may be necessary to switch [Video Out].