Below are examples of functions available when you use PlayMemories Home.
- You can import images recorded on the camera to a computer.
- You can play back images stored on the computer and the camera.
- You can share images using the PlayMemories Online.
Below are examples of functions available when you use Windows.
- You can display images stored on a computer by shooting date in a calendar display.
- You can edit still images, such as resizing (Resize) and cropping (Trimming).
- You can upload images to a network service. (An internet connection environment is required.)
- For other details, refer to the Help of PlayMemories Home.