Disconnecting the camera from the computer
Disconnects the camera from the computer.
Perform procedures from step 1 to 2 below before performing the following operations:
- Disconnecting the cable.
- Removing a memory card.
- Turning off the camera.
- Click on the task tray, then click (disconnect icon).
- For Windows Vista, click on the task tray.
- Click the confirmation message displayed on the screen.
- Drag and drop the icon of the memory card or the drive icon to the "Trash" icon beforehand when you use a Mac computer, and the camera is disconnected from the computer.
- The disconnect icon may not appear when you use a Windows 7, Windows 8 computer. In this case, you can disconnect the camera from the computer without following the above steps.