Cleaning the lens and flash
Wipe the lens and flash with a soft cloth to remove fingerprints, dust, etc.
Cleaning the lens
- Do not use any cleaners that contain organic solvents such as benzine or thinner.
- When you need to clean the lens surface, remove dust with a blower (commercially available).
- If the camera is very dirty, moisten a soft cloth or lens tissue with the lens cleaner and wipe the lens gently in a circular motion from the center. Do not spray the lens cleaner onto the lens surface directly.
Cleaning the flash
Clean the flash surface before use. The heat of the flash emission may cause dirt on the flash surface to start smoking or burning. Wipe the flash surface with a soft cloth to remove dirt or dust, etc.
Cleaning the camera surface
Clean the camera surface with a soft cloth slightly moistened with water, then wipe the surface with a dry cloth. To prevent damage to the finish or casing:
- Do not expose the camera to chemical products such as thinner, benzine, alcohol, disposable cloths, insect repellent, sunscreen or insecticide.
- Do not touch the camera with any of the above on your hand.
- Do not leave the camera in contact with rubber or vinyl for a long time.