Retouches a recorded image and saves it as a new file. The original image is retained.
- Set the camera to playback mode.
- MENU - (Retouch) - desired mode - on the control button
- Perform retouching according to the operation method in each mode.
Records a zoomed playback image.
- Press the T button to zoom in and press W to zoom out.
- Set the zoom point with the control button.
- MENU - select an image size to save - .
Sharpens the image within a chosen frame.
Select the area (frame) of the desired image to retouch with the control button - MENU.
- Depending on the image, sufficient correction may not be applied and the image quality may deteriorate.
- You cannot retouch the panoramic images or movies.