Controlling the image settings manually with the MANUAL dial
Use the menu assigned to the MANUAL button.
- Press the MANUAL button to switch to the manual operation mode.
- Pressing the MANUAL button switches the operation mode between manual and automatic.
A: MANUAL button
B: MANUAL dial
- Rotate the MANUAL dial to make adjustments.
- Manual settings will be retained even if you change the assigned item of the MANUAL dial. However, if you set [Exposure] after setting [AE Shift] manually, [Exposure] will override [AE Shift].
- If you set either one of [Exposure], [IRIS], or [Shutter Speed], the settings of other 2 items are canceled.