Assigning frequently-used menu items to the MANUAL button
You can register your desired functions to the MANUAL button.
- Press and hold the MANUAL button down for a few seconds.
- The [Dial Setting] screen is displayed.
- Rotate the MANUAL dial and select the item to be assigned.
- Select [RESET] to reset the items adjusted manually to the default settings.
- Press the MANUAL button to confirm.
Items you can control with the MANUAL dial
- [Shutter Speed]
- [AE Shift]
- [White Balance Shift]
- The camera data that appears on the LCD monitor will differ, depending on the recording settings of this product. The settings will be displayed with the following icons.
- : Automatic
- : Exposure is set manually.
- : IRIS priority
- : Shutter speed priority