Disconnecting this product from the computer
Disconnect this product from the computer connected with the Built-in USB Cable.
- Click in the task tray, and then click .
- If you use a Windows Vista computer, click in the task tray.
- Click the message displayed on the computer screen.
- Select - on the LCD monitor, and then disconnect the Built-in USB Cable.
- If you use a Mac computer, drag and drop the memory card or the drive icon to the Trash before disconnecting. The connection with the computer is released.
- If you use a Windows 7 or Windows 8 computer, a disconnection icon may not be displayed. In this case, you can release the connection without performing the above operations.