You can select the upper limit for the AGC (Auto Gain Control).
- - [Camera/Mic] - [Manual Settings] - [AGC Limit] - desired setting.
Descriptions of menu items
- Off (default setting):
- The gain is automatically adjusted.
- 24dB/21dB/18dB/15dB/12dB/9dB/6dB/3dB/0dB ():
- The gain is automatically adjusted up to the selected limit.
- The upper limit you can select for the AGC (Auto Gain Control) depends on the status of this product.
- When this product is set to the movie recording mode, the upper limit is 24 dB.
- When this product is set to the photo shooting mode, the upper limit is 18 dB.
- When this product is set to use [Smth Slw REC], the upper limit is 12 dB.
- At a higher gain, the brightness becomes more appropriate in dim scenes, but the noise increases. At a lower gain, the noise decreases, but the shutter speed becomes slower to compensate for the lack of brightness, causing camera shake or subject blur.