Formatting deletes all the movies and photos to recover recordable free space.
- - [Setup] - [Media Settings] - [Format] - desired recording medium, and select .
- Connect this product to a wall outlet (wall socket) using the supplied AC Adaptor for this operation.
- To avoid the loss of important images, you should save them before formatting the recording media.
- Protected movies and photos will also be deleted.
- Make sure not to do the following while [Executing...] is displayed.
- Open/Close the LCD monitor.
- Operate buttons on this product.
- Eject the memory card from this product.
- Disconnect the AC Adaptor.
- Remove the battery pack.
- Perform [Empty] to prevent data on the internal memory from being recovered.