If your access point has a WPS button, you can register the access point to this product easily.
- - [Setup] - [Connection] - [WPS Push].
- Press the WPS button on the access point you want to register.
- [WPS Push] requires that the security of the access point be WPA or WPA2 and that the WPS push button method is supported. If the security of your access point is set to WEP or your access point does not support the WPS push button method, register the access point manually.
- For details on the supported functions and settings for your access point, refer to the manual of your access point or contact the administrator of your access point.
- Depending on the surrounding conditions such as obstacles between this product and access point, signal condition and the materials of the wall, etc., connections may not be established or the communication distance may be shorter. Move this product or decrease the distance between this product and the access point.