When an AC Adaptor (sold separately) is connected to the DC IN jack of this product and no operation is attempted within a certain period with the movie recording mode or the Event View mode set, a demonstration movie starts playing.
- - [Setup] - [General Settings] - [Demo Mode] - desired setting.
Descriptions of menu items
- On (default setting):
- Make the settings for playback of the demonstration movie.
- The demonstration does not appear.
- In the default setting, the protected demonstration movie is pre-recorded in the Event View. If you delete the demonstration movie, you cannot recover it.
A movie you have recorded will be registered as the demonstration movie if it satisfies all of the following conditions.
- The movie is protected.
- The movie is the one that was recorded first.
- The movie is saved on the internal memory.
- The movie is recorded in the AVCHD format.
- When you operate this product, the demonstration playback will be suspended.