“BRAVIA” Internet Video
Brings videos, movies and much more through the broadband Internet connection to your TV.
“BRAVIA” Internet Video serves as a gateway to Internet content, delivering a variety of on-demand entertainment straight to your TV. By making a broadband Internet connection, you can enjoy video content, including movies and cartoons.
- Be sure to connect your TV to the broadband Internet and complete the initial set-up and “Network Set-up”.
Selecting the “BRAVIA” Internet Video
Highlight the video icon you want to watch by using the remote, then press to make a selection.
- Information about the highlighted icon appears in the information banner.
- The interface to Internet content depends on the Internet content providers.
- Services block video content based on the “Parental Lock” setting of the TV. Some service providers do not support this function.
- To update “BRAVIA” Internet Video content services, press HOME, then select > Network > Refresh Internet Content.
Using the Internet Video
You can seek forward or seek backward in the video content. (This feature is available depending on Internet content services.)