Select “On” to activate the function. The screen turns off with a message and sound when children approach the screen.
- There will be no sound if muting is on, or sound is set to output via an audio system.
- This function is designed for children. On the menu screen for “Distance Alert”, child viewers identified by the sensor are framed in yellow and adult viewers in white. Depending on certain conditions, such as the direction a viewer is facing, the function may not work properly.
- The function works when children are less than about 1 m from the screen. There may be cases in which the function works outside of the detection range.
- The function may not work if a child, for example, rushes to the screen.
- The volume and muting buttons can be used to control sound levels while the picture is turned off. By pressing any other button, the picture can be momentarily displayed.