Changes the settings related to power consumption.
- Power Saving
- Reduces power consumption by adjusting the TV backlight. When you select “Picture Off”, only sound remains.
- Presence Sensor
- Monitors viewer body movements and facial patterns, and turns the picture off when no viewer is detected.
- Sensor Mode
- Set the operation mode of “Presence Sensor”.
“Strong”: Turns the picture off automatically shortly after the sensor recognises no facial patterns. This is the mode recommended for effectively reducing power consumption.
“Moderate”: Darkens the screen temporarily when the sensor recognises no facial patterns, or turns the picture off after no movement is detected for a certain length of time. This is the mode recommended to avoid missing content while reducing power consumption.
“Mild”: Turns the picture off if the sensor detects no movements or facial patterns within the preset length of time. You can set the length of time until the TV screen turns off. This is the mode recommended for normal TV usage with basic power savings.
“Off”: Turns off “Presence Sensor”.
“Demo”: Quickly checks the operation of “Presence Sensor”.
- The message “Picture will turn off soon due to Presence Sensor.” appears before the picture is turned off. The message does not appear when either “Strong” or “Demo” is selected.
- Picture Off
- Set the length of time until the TV screen turns off. You can select the following times when “Mild” in “Sensor Mode” is selected.60/55/50/45/40/35/30/25/20/15/10/5
- Auto Power Off
- Select “On” to automatically switch to standby mode about 30 minutes after the picture has been turned off.
- Light Sensor
- Optimises the picture settings according to the ambient lighting.
- Idle TV Standby
- Turns the TV off after it has been idle for the preset length of time.
- PC Power Management
- Automatically sets the TV to standby mode when there is no signal from the PC input source for 30 seconds.