- Remote does not operate./Replace the batteries.
Remote does not operate./Replace the batteries.
- To determine if the problem is with the remote or not, press a button on the TV.
- Check the polarity of the batteries or replace the batteries.
Slide the cover to open.
- Point the remote at the remote control sensor located at the front of the TV.
- Keep the remote control sensor area clear from obstacles.
- Fluorescent light can interfere with remote operation; try turning off the fluorescent light.
- The transmitter signal may interfere with infrared remote operation. Do not place the 3D Sync Transmitter near the TV’s front remote control sensor. If the remote does not function properly, adjust the direction and installation position of the 3D Sync Transmitter.