- View Network Status
- Displays the network status and settings.
- Wired Set-up
- [Auto]: Allows automatic configuration of your wired network.
[Custom]: Allows manual configuration of your wired network by setting the following items.
[Auto]: Sets the IP address automatically.[Manual]: Allows manual configuration of the IP address as follows.
- IP Address Setting
- [IP Address]/[Subnet Mask]/[Default Gateway]/[Primary DNS]/[Secondary DNS]: Configures your network options.
- Proxy Server
- Sets the proxy server name and port number if a proxy server is used.
- Wireless Set-up
- Allows configuration of your wireless network.
For details, see the information on wireless LAN in “Internet/Wireless LAN” in this manual.