- Target Inputs
- Applies custom sound settings to the current input or to common memory shared by other inputs.
- Available inputs may vary depending on your region/country.
- Sound Mode
- [Dynamic] : Enhances the treble and bass sound to make sound clear.
[Standard] : Provides natural sound.
[Clear Voice] : Makes voice clearer by lowering background sound.
- Resets all the [Sound] settings to the factory settings excluding [Target Inputs] and [Sound Mode].
- Adjusts higher-pitched sounds.
- Adjusts lower-pitched sounds.
- Emphasises sound from the left or right speaker.
- [S-Force Front Surround] : Virtually reproduces realistic sound.
[Sports] : Delivers surround effects that make you feel like you are watching a live sports event.
[Music] : Delivers surround effects that make you feel like you are in a music hall.
[Cinema] : Delivers surround effects just like the high-grade audio systems found in movie theatres.
[Game] : Delivers surround effects for a virtual game-playing experience.
[Simulated Stereo] : Adds a surround-like effect to monaural programmes.
[Off] : Turns off [Surround].
- [Simulated Stereo] is available depending on your region/country.
- Before selecting [Surround], be sure to set options in [Scene Select] according to your target programme type to obtain surround effects.
- Sound will be interrupted if you change the [Surround] setting while listening to Dolby Digital multi-channel audio.
- S-Force Front Surround 3D
- Virtually generates 3 dimensional sound.
- [S-Force Front Surround 3D] is not available when [Surround] is set to [Off] or [Simulated Stereo].
- Sound Enhancer
- Reproduces clear sound by complementing high-frequency bands.
- Advanced Auto Volume
- Keeps volume level constant across all programmes and adverts. (Adverts tend to be louder than programmes.)
- Volume Offset
- Adjusts the current volume level relative to other inputs, when [Target Inputs] is set to the current input.