Connecting to a Home Network
You can enjoy various content (e.g. photo/music/video files) stored on DLNA-certified media servers. The home network feature allows you to enjoy network content in other rooms.
Press HOME, then select → [Photos], [Music] or [Videos] → the desired media server.
Select files or folders to play from the list.
- The server is required to be DLNA-certified (e.g. VAIO).
- Files from a network device need to be in the following formats:
- - Still images: JPEG
- - Music: MP3, linear PCM, WMA
- - Video: AVCHD, MPEG2, MPEG1, MP4 (AVC), MP4 (MPEG4), DivX, WMV
- Depending on the file, playback may not be possible even when using the supported formats.
- Only the panoramic JPEG files in the following horizontal/vertical sizes can be scrolled. (If the JPEG file is edited on a PC, etc., scroll may not be possible.)
- - For horizontal scroll: 4912/1080, 7152/1080, 3424/1920, 4912/1920, 12416/1856, 8192/1856, 5536/2160, 3872/2160, 10480/4096
- - For vertical scroll: 1080/4912, 1080/7152, 1920/3424, 1920/4912, 1856/12416, 1856/8192, 2160/5536, 2160/3872, 4096/10480
- For 3D-compatible models, displaying a 3D Sweep Panorama photo via the DLNA-certified media server is not available.
- Scrolling a panoramic photo is available only when [Slideshow Effect] is set to [Simple]/[Dissolve]. To confirm the setting, press OPTIONS, then select [Playback Options] → [Slideshow Effect] → [Simple]/[Dissolve].