Changes the settings related to power consumption.
- Energy efficiency reduces power consumption and thus saves money by reducing electricity bills.
- Power Saving
- Reduces power consumption by adjusting the TV backlight. When you select [Picture Off], only sound remains.
- Presence Sensor
- Monitors facial patterns and viewer movements, and turns the picture off when no viewer is detected.
- Sensor Mode
- [Strong]: Turns the picture off automatically shortly after the sensor recognises no facial patterns. This is the mode recommended for effectively reducing power consumption.
[Moderate]: Darkens the screen temporarily when the sensor recognises no facial patterns, or turns the picture off after no movement is detected for a preset time. This is the mode recommended to avoid missing content while reducing power consumption.
[Mild]: Turns the picture off if the sensor detects no facial patterns or movements for a preset time. You can set the length of time until the TV screen turns off. This is the mode recommended for normal TV usage with basic power savings.
[Off]: Turns off [Presence Sensor].
[Demo]: Quickly checks the operation of [Presence Sensor].
- The message [Picture will turn off soon due to Presence Sensor.] appears before the picture is turned off. The message does not appear when either [Strong] or [Demo] is selected.
- Picture Off
- Sets the length of time until the TV screen turns off. You can select the following times when [Mild] in [Sensor Mode] is selected.
- Auto Power Off
- Automatically switches to standby mode about 30 minutes after the picture has been turned off.
- Light Sensor
- Optimises the picture settings according to the ambient lighting.
- [Light Sensor] is available depending on the TV model.
- Idle TV Standby
- Turns the TV off after it has been idle for a preset time.
- PC Power Management
- Turns the TV off when there is no signal from the PC input source for 30 seconds.